Monday, April 2, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

A fortune cookie in March gave us a little hint about our Thanksgiving. Here's what it said.

"Your nurturing instinct will expand to include many people."

What do you think of when you read that? I thought, "I need to buy a pregnancy test."

So I did.

Then Donna went to Safeway in our p.j.'s at 10:30 at night to buy another. Because those one's at the Dollar Store are, well, only a dollar. How good can they be? (That's what I get for laughing at my friend who took 7 positive tests before realizing that yes, she IS pregant.)

That one was positive too.

I told Joel on Sunday when I got home from CA. I asked him to pick up the picture at Walgreen's and "check them first to make sure they turned out okay."

He came out of the store with a huge grin on his face.

We think it's a girl.

And now, our prayer before dinner closes with "God bless this meal to all FOUR of us."

The Lindsey Family is growing.

No comments: