Friday, August 31, 2007

24 Weeks

Sometimes, it's still hard to believe that a fourth member of our family is arriving this fall. I know it's just around the corner, but I just can't picture what our life will look like then. Right now, I just know to trust God, and savor this stage. The simple joys of loving one child- being able to pay attention to everything he says, indulging in long outings at the park, taking time to explore almost everything he's curious about, resting during his marathon afternoon naps, being very portable, restful nights, one wake-up and bed-time routine...and yet I trust that God has immeasurable blessing in store for our family with the new addition.

Here's a pic of me and my tummy these days... We're still stuck on a name, but we have time, right?

No comments: